Wednesday, February 20, 2008


If I were stuck on a deserted island I would want to have an Eve 6 album, 50 Cent, Breaking Benjamin, Kanye West and Chicago.

My first ever concert was Eve 6 and I just loved them from that point. I purchased their cd right afterwards and I love to listen to their music to this day. Then we move onto 50 cent and he has just an amazing story about being shot nine times and living to sing about it and make millions from his cd's, concerts and clothing. I love the song "Blow me Away" by Breaking Benjamin along with many of their other songs, but I would want their music on their cd, which is a little harder, while on the island just to get me pumped up in case some natives from the island or a wild animal comes at me I will be ready to go to battle. Kanye West has just recently in the last few years put out some amazing songs that to me will never get old and his cd would be something that I would want. Then there would be Chicago. They have some great classics on their cd's and you never know when you might want a little something soft or softer than other four cd's just in case you need help going to sleep and you want something to calm your nerves. These five cd's would make my time on the island go so much smoother while I built my raft for getting off the island and when I hunted for food.

No comments: