Monday, April 28, 2008

I hate it



This song is one that I do not care for at all. I do not think that Missy Elliot is a very good artist, granite I know that many people listen to her music and she is actually very popular, but her music just does not appeal to me. I do not think that girls should really try to rap, just because it just is not attractive to see a woman singing like that. The song takes place mostly on what looks like to be a run down playground, but skips around to a salon and what looks like to me an underground area of some sort. During the song one of the lines sounds like a bunch of jibberish and I have no idea what it is trying to say or what it even means. It is just a song that does not appeal to me and I do not plan on listening to it on my own will.

1 comment:

Drew said...

I completely agree with everything you said. Girls should never ever try to rap. First of all they look absolutely retarded when they try to dress all gangster and crap. It just makes them look like a dude but with boobs. Another reason girls should never try to rap is because they will never be nearly as popular as guy rappers. Girls should stick to singing country and whatever else normal girls like to sing and leave all of the rap music to the guys.