Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go Getta



Go Getta, a recent hit by Young Jeezy featuring R. Kelly. This was a really hard decision to make for me since I like a lot of songs right now. I don't really have a favorite right now, but this is what came to my mind when i started to write this. This is a really catchy song, that I probably know almost every word to. Every time it comes on I just feel good about things and I just start singing the song. In this video there is a lot of change of scenes between the two singers, Young Jeezy and R. Kelly. There is also a lot of scenes where you have guys at what looks like a club going up to women and "hitting" on them. This kind of gives me the impression of why they named the song, Go Getta. The guys going and getting the girls at the clubs. I think this song has a really catchy beat along with the words that go along with the beat. It is a song that you can easily dance to and have a good time when listening to it. This song goes along with many others songs of its type that are very popular today. If I had a chance to watch this song live I would do it in a heart beat. So next time you hear this song go ahead and stand up and dance.

No comments: